Technical Support IT Engineer Level 2 or Level 3 – Dublin
A Microsoft Gold Partner Managed Services IT company require a strong Technical Support IT Engineer at either Level 2 or Level 3 for an interesting role here in Dublin.
You’ll join an established company who specialise in driving cloud technologies to their clients. There’s an extensive base of small, medium and larger clients for you to work with on a variety of projects.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career and experience with both in-house mentoring and external training courses. You’ll be able to move towards Level 3 Support as you progress and get involved in IT project work or client facing projects. You will be encouraged and supported to study for your Microsoft Certifications.
The role which is hybrid is based within the clients office in North Dublin, and once you progress probation you will be able to have 3 days per week WFH.
- Current relevant experience doing IT Technical Support on Microsoft Products
- IT skills Microsoft – Office 365 Admin, Active Directory, Windows 10, Servers etc.
- Firewall or Sonicwall experience is a strong bonus.
- Strong bonus if you have Microsoft certification.
- Good communication skills with clear English.
- You are living in Ireland right now & legal to work in Ireland with the correct visa.
Excellent Salary + training + benefits.
Please send your CV to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co now as this is urgent and the client wants to hire now.
** Apologies, no visa sponsorship or relocation is available. You must be legal to work in Ireland, and based in Dublin.
this site is a gnomie of the domain mym3verse.space